- 'szoter' refers to this website (szoter.com) as well as to software published, owned by segfaultsoft
- 'File' refers to any document that has the potential to be uploaded to szoter.
- 'User' refers to the individual who uploads files to szoter, has uploaded files to szoter, or accesses files from szoter.
- 'URL' refers to the location of any file located on szoter's servers.
szoter reserves the right to remove or replace any uploaded files, and assumes no liability for lost registration links or misplaced file URLs.
embedding szoter annotation tool on any other site, that szoter, is not allowed, without special agreement.
The following types of files constitute "abuse" and may not be uploaded under any circumstances, when using szoter's storage:
- * Files that violate any law or may be considered to violate any law.
- * Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity excluding the user.
- * Non-image files. This includes archived non-image files.
- * Files that advertise any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services).
- * Nudity or pornography, or anything that may be confused as nudity or pornography.
If any domain hotlinks to abusive files, any file hotlinked on that domain will display this image, and the domain's owner must ensure the quick removal of all files hotlinked from szoter on that domain. Domains containing the phrases "toplist", "topsites" are banned regardless of abuse.<-->
Uploading abusive files may result in the immediate termination of the user's ability to use szoter or any of its provided services. The szoter website may not load, all szoter-hosted files may not load, and all files related to the abusive files will be subject to deletion. Circumventing szoter's ability to enforce the szoter Terms of Service will result in prosecution.To report any type of abuse, send email using the Report Abuse or Request Deletion page.
szoter Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.All files are copyrighted © to their respective owners. szoter directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users. All other content copyright © szoter 2010. szoter is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
User agrees that the use of szoter's services is entirely at User's own risk. szoter's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.szoter makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of szoter's services. In no event shall szoter be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use szoter's services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- * User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- * Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.